Skip to main content

Lucy(The first woman of the world)

Lucy is a Hollywood science fiction movie, and Lucy was the first woman in the world. This movie was all about us, our work our achievements our thinking and so on. This movie starring by Freeman, and Scarlet Johnson, Both have done amazing job. There is also a drugs which named CPH4, it is showed in the movie that large amount of this drug allowed Lucy(Scarlet Johnson) to use his 100% of mind, and then she does lots of thing that normal people cannot do.
                                               Before that Lucy was a simple girl, used to very much concerned about her future, just like other teenagers. She has friends, family everything, out here in china she came from america for studies. She had a party and then her friend was giving her a work to pass the suitcase inside the hotel, and when she goes inside, the problem began. It was CPH4 drugs inside that suitcase and those gangsters cut her stomach and put the drugs packet inside. Somehow later that packet tore in parts and the drugs came out and that did the work. After 20 minutes she started using 28 percent of her brain capacity. And then she called a physician(Norman Freeman). She read about her imaginary theory, that men cannot
access 100 percent of its brain, or we are not allowing ourselves to do it. Whatever we have achieved from the beginning of human species till now, we have  achieved it by 10 percent. He also believed that there is only one creature in the world, which uses its brain capacity more than 10 percent. It is Dolphin, It is founded that Dolphins can send electronic messages to their co relatives or friends via there mind, so they interact with each other without having any voice. So this measured as 20 percent of its brain capacity.
                                                        When Lucy called the doctor, he was shocked, Lucy was able to control his TV phone refrigerator by sitting miles away from him. Lucy was actually confused to what to do with such great power, and she also knew that she will die very soon, so she wanted to use her power in appropriate way. Doctor told him to think about time, how it changes how it works and all that. She said that she will reach to him very soon. And she took flight. When she met him, she told him that one plus one does not makes two, and no maths and science exist except
time. She given example of a Car, she showed a picture where car was speeding, and then it reach to a speed where it was impossible to watch. So this showed that if the time exist we exist if we beat time then we don't exist. She converted her whole knowledge into a tiny pen drive. And then she went invisible. A man came inside and asked,"Where is she?" very next his phone received a message and it was written that "I am everywhere." :)

Thank you for reading 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

StartUP

                                               StartUP Here I am Nitin Tiwari again for sharing some of my experience. Well for your kind information I am not that much experienced. I am just 19 years old but as Steve Jobs Sir says that age is irrelevant to experience. You gain experience by mistakes and events you encountered. And age is a thing you cannot control it will keep running until death will put a full stop at the end.                                                                             So this time I am thinking about my start up. I haven't started up yet. I am working under my father right now. But now I do 30 percent of his work, like i look after his shop and his deals of contracts. His PO's and quotations and many more. But I am thinking about starting something my own.                                               As every new young gun feel when he start , I am also very much scared. But It has been my theory to stay scared and nervous, that mea

Activity that connect me with life

I guess, it's a very large topic for me. I would start to explain how anything connect me to life , I can write so many 400 pages books on it. Each activity connect us to the life, but the question is which one connect you more depth. Which one take you to peak of happiness. So I think the topic should be named " One activity that separate you from your life. One Activity that takes your mind away from everything that is connected to the life." When you feel that you don't belong to this world anymore. I think that kind of activity we should  discuss.                                               Well now as I mentioned that each activity made by me connect me with life. I want to explain how, and this answer will answer the other question too. In simple words, I am going to answer two of the questions simultaneously. 1- One activity that connect you to the life?. 2- One activity that takes you away from the world and life?.                                        

Wallflower's Diary 1

I like people laughing. I like people smiling. I like everyone around me to stay happy. It bothers me most of time when I see anyone struggling with their fate. Usually its hard to keep everyone happy. But It is possible to keep them satisfied. satisfy every one by truth and right that's what I think is an easy task to do.                      It become easy to stay happy when you attach your happiness with others. Then not only you , but everyone around you will help you to keep you happy, cause they will work for keeping themselves happy. World would have a better place without jealousy , money , greed . We all know this still we are unable to detach ourselves with these things. Anyway never stop hoping. Cause that is the only tool we got to face uncertainty of world. We all knows that money is not going to help us fighting with our future problems. May be for a while money will work , but later we need people to help us. Its necessary to be that way. Helping way.