Skip to main content

The Hitttttttt........

Just when everything started looking fine, the phone rings.. [Build a story]...

I was on my daily routine, woke up and get my emails, and tea, Even in this internet era we Indians never leave newspaper, its in our blood. :P I went outside to grab the newspaper, when I reach to the door, I heard a dog barking, I got confused and thinking about if i had a dog, after 10 seconds I realized It was my phone ringing, but what was my phone doing on the door, The door wasn't lock, And as I opened the door, it was blank, Nobody was there in that colony. And nobody means No 'Body'. I was totally shocked, I checked in my room, and my room partner was also missing. 
                                            But then I saw a note on wall, I guess my friend left that for me, It was written that he will leave on 5 o'clock to his home today. That gave me a moment of relaxant, then I smell something burning, I quickly went into the kitchen and find that the milk was evaporated and the vessel was red hot. I quickly turned of the gas, I was wondering when I put the milk on gas. I suddenly realized that my phone was ringing, I came to the phone and checked there was no missed call. I checked again and again, but i found nothing. I went to the door again to get the news paper. Now the door was not opening. I tried hard to open it but it didn't I started shouting for help, and then i remembered that there was no one out there. I was still very confused that what exactly happening to me. I tried to look outside the window, I don't no how I but I fell outside, my room is on first floor so it didn't hurt that much, but it did hurt a bit. I stand up and wen to the door side, and saw that two dogs were fighting for my news paper, I went there and tried to get that news paper out, but suddenly they both ran after me. This day was totally horrible. I was running so hard, and finally they went away. But Now I didn't know where I am. Actually I was new to the city. After an hour I saw a girl, she came to me and asked for my phone. I was totally confused, she said,"Where the hell your phone is?"
                I asked,"Who are you?"
She was shocked, She said ," Are you kidding? you do not recognize your wife."
Now I was damn shocked. When did I get married. I mean yesterday i was very happy about getting into college, and now this, what the F*#$?
  I asked ,"Do I know you?"
 She said,"Now one more joke,peter, And I am gonna give you a tight slap."
I asked ,"Who is peter?"
She said,"What happened to you, did you drink last night?"
I said,"I don't drink at all, and My name is ........"
OMG I forgot what my name was. 
Then I saw Max, he is my friend and was going somewhere, I reach to him and said,"Hey Max i don't know what is going wrong with me "
At first he didn't recognized me, but then he said,"Ohh, Peter how are you?"
I asked,"Am I peter?"
He said,"Ye you are Peter, Actually you got hit last night from a car. And that's why you are forgetting somethings, some people took you to hospital, they did something and you discharged very quickly, Are you ohkay now?"
I said,"No I am not"
I said,"My body knows what to do, but my mind don't."
That girl came to me, and touching my head, and then i realized, I really got very bad hit, It was still bleeding. She took me to my room, All of three. Now everything was looking fine. But Just when everything started looking fine, the phone rings.. And I picked it, then someone said from the other side, "Hello, Nitin are you having good time as Peter............. " 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

StartUP

                                               StartUP Here I am Nitin Tiwari again for sharing some of my experience. Well for your kind information I am not that much experienced. I am just 19 years old but as Steve Jobs Sir says that age is irrelevant to experience. You gain experience by mistakes and events you encountered. And age is a thing you cannot control it will keep running until death will put a full stop at the end.                                                                             So this time I am thinking about my start up. I haven't started up yet. I am working under my father right now. But now I do 30 percent of his work, like i look after his shop and his deals of contracts. His PO's and quotations and many more. But I am thinking about starting something my own.                                               As every new young gun feel when he start , I am also very much scared. But It has been my theory to stay scared and nervous, that mea

Wallflower's Diary 1

I like people laughing. I like people smiling. I like everyone around me to stay happy. It bothers me most of time when I see anyone struggling with their fate. Usually its hard to keep everyone happy. But It is possible to keep them satisfied. satisfy every one by truth and right that's what I think is an easy task to do.                      It become easy to stay happy when you attach your happiness with others. Then not only you , but everyone around you will help you to keep you happy, cause they will work for keeping themselves happy. World would have a better place without jealousy , money , greed . We all know this still we are unable to detach ourselves with these things. Anyway never stop hoping. Cause that is the only tool we got to face uncertainty of world. We all knows that money is not going to help us fighting with our future problems. May be for a while money will work , but later we need people to help us. Its necessary to be that way. Helping way.            

Activity that connect me with life

I guess, it's a very large topic for me. I would start to explain how anything connect me to life , I can write so many 400 pages books on it. Each activity connect us to the life, but the question is which one connect you more depth. Which one take you to peak of happiness. So I think the topic should be named " One activity that separate you from your life. One Activity that takes your mind away from everything that is connected to the life." When you feel that you don't belong to this world anymore. I think that kind of activity we should  discuss.                                               Well now as I mentioned that each activity made by me connect me with life. I want to explain how, and this answer will answer the other question too. In simple words, I am going to answer two of the questions simultaneously. 1- One activity that connect you to the life?. 2- One activity that takes you away from the world and life?.