Skip to main content

Challenge yourself to learn

I have left my studies after 12th, but that's on paper actually I have left it right after 10th. I have 70 plus percentage in both, and my family and friends all of them were suggesting me to have an entrance of engineering. The Btech, I would say, where so many intelligent students of our society go. I wanna the profits of becoming a btech graduate.

Bad system, and weak will power, No blaming on govt.

                   I have a friends, he studies in lucknow, Btech in CS branch. There were 50 students when he joined and as he entered in the 2nd year he was the only one to study in that branch. Is this what you call a system? More that 3 million students in both high school and enter leave their exams for just one reason, that they don't get opportunity to cheat, When they find a sudden checking in their examination hall, from next they leave the exams. And there are still the people who claims that they will arrange paper out, or they can talk to more higher power to get the student good grades. Is this what you call a system? Do you think that only government is responsible for what is happening? How many people you need in examination hall so that they will stop students from cheating? Even if you will succeed in stopping them, next day you will not find him in exam, now what will happen to their future. 

No weak get failed
No weak get failed not in high school, just because now they have found a way to deal with it. They do suicide so you don't fail them. But no one thought of the real reason why they do suicide. It is because they fear of failing. The older on put pressure on them to get pass or else they will get punished, but no one tell the children that even if they fail, they will find one another year to pass it, but once if they commit suicide they will never get the same life again. 

   
Suggestion of solution
  If you will read the problems carefully they are half solved. and if you will read the above problems I have discussed then you will also find the solution of all of them. 
   The reality is that we have made our mind for some fixed rules. And we forget that this is just a life, which have to live tension free and happily until we die. But We still made a rat race and run within it. And nobody knows where the finishing line is. 
    The only solution is, to stop running and start living. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wallflower's Diary 1

I like people laughing. I like people smiling. I like everyone around me to stay happy. It bothers me most of time when I see anyone struggling with their fate. Usually its hard to keep everyone happy. But It is possible to keep them satisfied. satisfy every one by truth and right that's what I think is an easy task to do.                      It become easy to stay happy when you attach your happiness with others. Then not only you , but everyone around you will help you to keep you happy, cause they will work for keeping themselves happy. World would have a better place without jealousy , money , greed . We all know this still we are unable to detach ourselves with these things. Anyway never stop hoping. Cause that is the only tool we got to face uncertainty of world. We all knows that money is not going to help us fighting with our future problems. May be for a while money will work , but later we need people to help us. Its necessary to be that way. Helping way.            

StartUP

                                               StartUP Here I am Nitin Tiwari again for sharing some of my experience. Well for your kind information I am not that much experienced. I am just 19 years old but as Steve Jobs Sir says that age is irrelevant to experience. You gain experience by mistakes and events you encountered. And age is a thing you cannot control it will keep running until death will put a full stop at the end.                                                                             So this time I am thinking about my start up. I haven't started up yet. I am working under my father right now. But now I do 30 percent of his work, like i look after his shop and his deals of contracts. His PO's and quotations and many more. But I am thinking about starting something my own.                                               As every new young gun feel when he start , I am also very much scared. But It has been my theory to stay scared and nervous, that mea

Activity that connect me with life

I guess, it's a very large topic for me. I would start to explain how anything connect me to life , I can write so many 400 pages books on it. Each activity connect us to the life, but the question is which one connect you more depth. Which one take you to peak of happiness. So I think the topic should be named " One activity that separate you from your life. One Activity that takes your mind away from everything that is connected to the life." When you feel that you don't belong to this world anymore. I think that kind of activity we should  discuss.                                               Well now as I mentioned that each activity made by me connect me with life. I want to explain how, and this answer will answer the other question too. In simple words, I am going to answer two of the questions simultaneously. 1- One activity that connect you to the life?. 2- One activity that takes you away from the world and life?.